Free shipping on orders above 999 across India. Shop now


Below are some of are common questions:

Golf Garage is a website that is trying to make quality golf equipment affordable while keeping quality as top priority. We are deeply involved with the concepts of recycling and reducing the wastage that we humans have been doing in the past. We at GG make sure we have no wastage in the workshop, the only plastic we use in our work is for protecting your clubs from any water or liquid damage in transit. 

At golf garage we sell pre owned golf clubs, we also try and find the best deals in the market for branded clubs while looking mainly for closeout deals, which can be a bang for your buck. We are also involved with getting quality and affordable accessories for our golfers, be it gloves or wood covers or golf bags.

Since November 2020, we have partnered with Delhivery courier services and we courier our products with the help of their services. All order above a value of Rs999/- are eligible for free deliveries across India.

Second Hand: In pre owned clubs we offer a return policy up to 7 days from date of delivery of the product. Golf Garage charges 20% of the order amount as a service fee in the case of a return and the rest of the 80% is refunded to the buyer as soon as the product passes the quality test. Do note, in such a case the product must be returned in the condition that it was purchased in. 

In case the customer receives a product that does not match its description or gets damaged in transit, we will refund 100% of the amount to the buyer. Note that such an anomaly must be reported within 24 hours of package arrival. In case of damages during transit, we would only issue a refund in case the customer submits an unboxing video from start to end on arrival of the package. We would recommend a video of unboxing to make sure the damage happened during transit. In case the package was opened we will entertain a query of damages only within 24 hours of the package delivery time. 

New: Every product in the new category will have a different return policy. It will be mentioned in product details if it is any different than the above. 

Apparels Return and Exchange Policy

Returning or replacing an item with Golf Garage is a straightforward process. Whether you've changed your mind or received a defective product, we've got you covered. We provide a generous 7-day window for returns and replacements. This gives you ample time to inspect your purchase and decide if it meets your expectations. No Questions Asked: We believe in making the return process hassle-free. Your satisfaction is what matters most.

Yes, you may cancel your order only if it has not been dispatched from the Golf Garage workshop, we take up to 24 hours to dispatch orders except on holidays and Sundays. If the order is cancelled before dispatch, a full refund is processed within 24 hours. This may take 5-6 days to be credited back to your original payment method, depending on the payment mode used. In case the product has been dispatched, you may still cancel your order, in this case you can send the package back to GG on your own expense without opening the package and we will refund when the product reaches back at our workshop in Noida.

We use Delhivery couriers to ship our orders. All orders are disptached within 24 hours except for holidays and Sundays. After dispatch the orders take 5-6 days to reach their destination. This can vary according to the delivery location as well.

Yes you can, we provide you with gift vouchers as well. Making sure your loved ones only get what they really want. Just email us on or call us on 96255 98226 and we will customize your gift for you.

Second hand: Players like yourself. 
New products: We take the whole sole guarantee that we only sell and provide original equipment and accessories. Each and every product we have is sourced directly from authorized importers and distributors of the brands. In case you find that we have sent you a fake product, we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked. 

Disclaimer: We check each and every product before we put it up on sale. Golf Garage is committed to not cut corners while identifying pre-owned equipment. Our aim is to be able to provide you with affordability as well as maintaining quality. You should always get a bang for your buck. GG prices all clubs with regards to its age and condition.

GG has created the simplest way to sell your old clubs, simply click on the Trade In section on our main menu. Once you are on the trade in page, you will see how simple it really is to sell your unwanted golf equipment.

Didn't find your answer?

Don't hestitate to contact us