Brand: Dynacraft Golf
Model: Driving Iron Series
Shaft: True Temper Multi Step Lite Steel, 99 Grams, Regular Flex
Grip: Golf Pride
- Mint 9.5/10 (GG Certified)
- HYBRID GOLF CLUB ALTERNATIVES - The Dynacraft Driving Irons for men are designed primarily as a control club off the tee but can be an option for approach shots from the fairway from preferred lies.
- HOLLOW-BODY CONSTRUCTION - Positions weight low and rearward for advanced perimeter weighting and a more piercing driving trajectory than a comparable lofted fairway wood.
- HIGH-STRENGTH, HIGH COR FACE - The Dynacraft Driving Iron features a thin, special vacuum heat treated, high-strength forged 17-4 stainless steel face with variable thickness (as low as 2.2mm) to push high COR to the maximum limits.
- RIGHT-HANDED UTILITY IRONS are steel shafted (Uniflex) and include a soft rubber grip.
Note: We use original product images, you will only receive the product showcased in our pictures. GG does not buy or sell damaged products.